JackRabbit’s weather-resistant, padded ArmorTek™ deck is laminated to rigid aluminum panels. It offers the strength and security of a metal tonneau cover but with the look and feel of a soft cover. It’s flush-fit mount makes it easy to clean and gives it a sleek, streamlined look.
The JackRabbit canister is built of thermoformed ABS. This composite material is widely used in truck applications because it will never rust and resists denting. The proprietary Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) system allows the cover to open automatically when the latch mechanism is opened and close easily with a pull strap. With CTS, closing the JackRabbit requires the least amount of effort of any tonneau cover in the industry. The JackRabbit retractable cover opens and closes without needing a key. It’s unique, proprietary poly/epoxy composite material withstands heat or cold, humidity and UV rays. The weather sealed Latch n’Lok system provides multiple locking positions (every 12 inches) that automatically catch into each position as you pull it forward. The latch mechanism is offset to the driver’s side so you don’t have to crawl into the bed to lock the cover.
- The classic Jackrabbit tonneau with a matte black rail system that matches the truck bed’s satin look for a more OE look.
- Exclusive, heavy-duty Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) allows the cover to open automatically when the latch is turned and retract into a canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Cover panels glide along black powder-coated side rails.
- Built-in pull strap engages the latch at 12″ intervals on short- and long-bed models.
- Advanced low-profile, independent latch-and-lock handle system.
- No-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications) for quick, drill-free installation.
- Full-length handle and over-the-tailgate seal enhance the cover design.
- Fits most 5th wheel trailer hitches (Highest point of the 5th wheel must be 2″ below the bed rails.
- Three-year limited warranty.